Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Joe and Ed's Love Affair

Started by Aryan, February 18, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Anyone else noticed their back and forth 'thing' over on VF? I have to confess to laughing out loud at some of the stuff they've wrote.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone else noticed their back and forth 'thing' over on VF? I have to confess to laughing out loud at some of the stuff they've wrote.   :laugh3:

Like most people, I try to ignore both of them.

Anonymous

Joe and Eddie are the reasons I never registered at VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone else noticed their back and forth 'thing' over on VF? I have to confess to laughing out loud at some of the stuff they've wrote.   :laugh3:

Joe is so boring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Joe is so boring.

Most people that crave attention are predictably boring.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Joe is so boring.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BTOqGKZRMwRr2/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Joe is so boring.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Joe is so boring.

Omg!! Reminds me of some people I know...I just ignore them and they can't stop showing off or bragging...funny clip tho!

Anonymous

It's hard now that Joe and Eddie and Seamajor are the main posters now on VF. Odinson tries to compete with them for attention.

Angry White Male

Joe and Eddie are what I'd call 'semi-trolls.'  They split their time between real shit, troll shit, but mostly a combination of the two.

Neither of them are dumb.  Trust me, they are not.  However, with these forums as slow as they are these days, too much troll could get overwhelming to the general posters in the long term.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe and Eddie are what I'd call 'semi-trolls.'  They split their time between real shit, troll shit, but mostly a combination of the two.

Neither of them are dumb.  Trust me, they are not.  However, with these forums as slow as they are these days, too much troll could get overwhelming to the general posters in the long term.

Way too much Joe and Ed's schtick on VF. TD too.

Angry White Male

Trust me...  my battle with Mimi and Evs goes back like 10 fucking years, when Vinny bought DV.

My vision was different than theirs (many of us were modding together.  I was the first brought on before new DV was actually 'implemented,' as an 'advisor,' so to speak).  DV eventually collapsed as social media changed, amongst other problems...  Evs and Mimi capitalized on that, and started their own forum, which now has no connect to original DV.

Now you may understand why things are the way they are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Trust me...  my battle with Mimi and Evs goes back like 10 fucking years, when Vinny bought DV.

My vision was different than theirs (many of us were modding together.  I was the first brought on before new DV was actually 'implemented,' as an 'advisor,' so to speak)  DV eventually collapsed as social media changed, amongst other problems.

Now you may understand why things are the way they are.

Yes, I have heard this story before.

Angry White Male

Now you know some history.  There are very few posters left from that time, let alone posters that currently post.

I am one of the few left.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now you know some history.  There are very few posters left from that time, let alone posters that currently post.

I am one of the few left.

You're like the Highlander except you like to squeeze off your own head heaps. You're the Crushtopher Lambsquirt of these forums.

There can be only wong!
Blahhhhhh...